The office of student affairs, offers supporting services that assists students to reach their education goals. We are dedicated to a collaborative approach to student development and work with faculty, department staff, and counselors to impart appropriate guidance over issues of academic progress, career direction, student policy and conduct, and the transfer process.
The main objective is to maintain a pro-student approach with the ultimate goal of student retention. The components of the retention program include student satisfaction, parent satisfaction, academic progress and financial responsibility.
The Student Affairs Office will assist students with the transfer process with the goal of finding the right school for you
- Advise student on choice of university based on ranking, cost, locations, grades and major
- Advise student on degree completion plan
- Assist with preparation of application documents including online application.
- Liaise with university as needed.
Transfer Destinations at ANC
- US/Canadian Universities
- Monash University – Australia and Malaysia
- Other universities in Australia
- UK Universities (Mainly NCUK universities)
The student affairs office focuses on transfer services, liaises with administrative staff and faculty to solve any issues or difficulties for students and parents. While offering assistance to students we follow the student handbook and code of conduct.
Apart from transfer there are many other services this office offers to our valued customers:
- Issuance of letters
- Arranging career guidance by an expert with 35 years of experience in advising students in this part of the world.
- Arranging transfer seminars
- Arranging parents teachers meetings and seminars
- Following up on semester registration
- Following up on student attendance
Please contact us on +94 114 514415 extensions 224/225